Sunday, January 20, 2019

Queen of my own heart


As my summer journalling continues I am playing with various techniques and still digging in deep to my psyche, determined to change my life for the better in every aspect. Time is fleeting. I am only spending my time with people, activities and spaces that nourish me.


Whilst the journalling has slowed down now I am back at work and trying to live all of my intentions I still have a few to share and I am working on a special heart project for the Shimmer Sisters Online Art Trail for ‘Inspire Your Heart with Art Day’ I am no longer shimmering with Tanya and Danie but wish them all the very best and I love this art trail they are putting together.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping in to River Girl Art, I love your comments and feed back.