Monday, January 14, 2019

Coming Out........ to Myself


Are you connected to your self?
Do you practice good self-care?
Do you know you?

These are ongoing struggles I have, and ones I am addressing now to finally get on top of them.
( Are you familiar with using self-talk in present tense so you hear that what you want to manifest or change  is more heard then the ' planning to '  or  ' going to '  part of the thought)

So this page in my summer journalling is all about getting real with myself, owning up to all of my strengths and weaknesses and tuning in to what I am thinking and feeling right now. Accepting who I am- all of me and being honest about what is making me uniquely me, also knowing that I am as are all of you- works in progress- I am  ( and you are ) worthy- of love, acceptance, respect, everything you need and desire - just as you are now.

Of course being works in progress we have a long way to go but we are fine just as we are.

I have had a bit of feedback about not showing the entire page in this summer journalling and that is because I am doing deep and personal work. I am happy to share a bit of the page and my thinking behind it but sometimes the words are for my journal only.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping in to River Girl Art, I love your comments and feed back.