Monday, December 19, 2011

Purple Owl Tree

Sadly the 17 Journals, 17 Artists, 17 Months journal swap
  I began with 16 other ladies has fallen apart
 and now we are going ahead in a different space
 with many of the original artists at 15 Artists, 15 Journals, 15 Months

I have finished my work in Rachel's cute little journal and I loved her theme- Purple Owl Tree.


I chose to do 2 pages 
 For the one above I used mainly my favourite pen of all time 
a uni pin fine line in various sizes
 and a little bit of caran d'ache neocolor 11


In this page my fabulous little boy Mr8 
played with me
 and we used Derwent  Inktense pencils, some gesso 
 and Mr8's fun contribution of some little brads to be the owls.


2 comments:

  1. All very loverly! I am absolutely loving checking out your artwork today. Sorry to hear things are not going to plan with the group. Such a shame. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Karisma . It is a shame when problems happen but they are opportunities as well, for growth and improving things. <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping in to River Girl Art, I love your comments and feed back.