Thursday, December 29, 2011

Art and Culture




   This is my entry into Lizzie's beautiful 
"Art and Cultures" journal.

Lizzie is from Kidderminster in England,
and her journal is a really beautiful handmade creation, with clever pages that fold out.


As an Australian I have grown up with the culture and art of the Australian Indigenous people
. My work here is heavily influenced by contemparary aboriginal artists and especially the works of my lovely friend Alison Williams~ Contemporary Indigenous Artist, Aboriginal Elder, Wild Woman and all round awesome person. 

Please have a look at her gorgeous works at 

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful entry Louise!!! I look forward to seeing it in real life. Your friend is an amazing artist I just had a peek at her website! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, as usual. Very nice indeed!!!!! Hugs xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping in to River Girl Art, I love your comments and feed back.