Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Unusual Shaped ATCs

My gorgeous friend Helen
is hosting a very different ATC swap
over at Milliande's Art Community for Women.


She has set the challenge
of unusual shaped ACTs


and as I am working on a series in my other art
based on the sacred feminine


I decided to do Goddess Shrines

I really like the way these turned out
its a little bit hard to send them away ,
but they will be winging their way to Ireland very soon
and I will be eagerly awaiting a return parcel in the mail.

This lot of ATCs are done on medium weight paper and I have used acrylic paints, distress inks, hand carved stamps, my favorite unipin, neocolours and zig markers.

2 comments:

  1. OMG! These are DIVINE (no pun intended)!!! Now I wish I would have signed up for that swap;-) But I have over extended myself and need to focus on my own art for a while:-) Congrats lovely friend! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Louise, what a wonderful example you have created. You have really set the bar high for us all now lol.....No pressure. I am so happy that I am getting to keep one of your wonderful creations myself. Thanks so much for taking part in the swap, it is going to be really good.

    Love and hugs Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping in to River Girl Art, I love your comments and feed back.