Thursday, June 16, 2011

Sneek Peek at my Jacaranda Goddess works



I am working on a body of work inspired by the sacred feminine, some of these works will be selected for exhibition in this years annual Jacaranda Exhibition as part of the Jacaranda Festival. I have been exploring textures using hand made papers, collage and including fabrics, looking at ancient images and symbolism and creating hand carved stamps, printing plates and hand made stencils, doing lots of fine detailed drawings and also creating small felted dolls.
This body of work includes mixed media pieces, hand made art journals, a large and very interesting interactive canvas panel, some sculptural prices and a few other surprises.

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful, wonderful work Louise! It reminds me of your amazing work in your art journal. I look forward to seeing more! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping in to River Girl Art, I love your comments and feed back.