Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Mother Earth ATC swap - part 5

Two more lots of beautiful Mother Earth cards arrived here today.


Monika Schmid from Brisbane sent
these gorgeous cards, and they have quirky Brisbane card holders.


They both arrived in gorgeous stenciled envelopes as well.


I am loving all of the gorgeous mail coming here


Lynn Kelman
sent her gorgeous cards from the UK


These are really lovely cards,
they remind me of religious icons.

I am feeling so lucky and honored
seeing all of these lovely hand made treasures in real life.

2 comments:

  1. I am glad they arrived:-) Lynn's cards are amazing as usual!! Totally love them!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!!! I'm SO glad I've joined this swap! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping in to River Girl Art, I love your comments and feed back.