Friday, July 8, 2011

The Elements

This week has been very inspiring over at Wild Precious Studio
and I have been finding it hard to stop arting :-)


I have done a few more spreads on the elements
it seems they are just itching to get out of my head and onto my page.
Here are a couple.


I have really enjoyed the aspects of The Elements of Art Journalling that have been happening inside my head as well. I have always related to the elements in a very physical way but have been contemplating them as aspects of my self, not just the energies around me.

Another aspect of this class and Wild Precious Studio that I adore is the supportive healing environment Effy has created over there, some serious soul bearing is happening and it is so brave of the women who are sharing and so healing for them and for others offering some light for their journeys.

1 comment:

Thanks for dropping in to River Girl Art, I love your comments and feed back.