Saturday, November 16, 2013

Medicine For The People




One of the many wonderful things on the internet is being able to connect and share and discover lots of new things. A few years ago I discovered Medicine for the People and I was blown away. I love their passion and their music and their philosophy.

Our Mission is to be the motivation and inspiration for all that has come to be Medicine for the People. Within our community we have everything we need to spread awareness and take action to make the Changes we know are healthy for all Earthlings and Mother Gaia herself. We are honored and humbled to be a force of attraction for positive and creative minds in these times.
I recently had the opportunity to go and see them with some of my closest friends, they were on tour with Xavier Rudd and Donovan Frankenreiter We saw them in Byron Bay and it was an absolutely fantastic afternoon, so relaxed and so fun it took us days to come back down to earth.

                                                                   

What a wonderful group of people Medicine are, they put on such a fantastic show and then they came out to spend time with the crowd. My friend Karina is hand raising a baby Pretty Face Wallaby joey called Mars and Mars met the band as well. It was a treat for us and for Hope and Nahko, Chase and Dustin, and our kids who spent the afternoon hanging out with such inspirational, talented and just gorgeous people will never forget it.

I

The Concert was fantastic and so inspiring, my 10 year old is starting guitar lessons, my friends son who is a wonderful guitarist came home and taught himself how to sing and play Medicine songs and we are all listening to our CD's often.


I have found myself adding some of those powerful words in my journal  and I did a page to commemorate the gig as well. 

If you haven't yet checked out Medicine for the People make sure you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping in to River Girl Art, I love your comments and feed back.