Thursday, August 18, 2011

Mother Earth ATC swap- part 11

We had 2 more packages arrive today from Canada,

These beautiful Mother Earth cards are made by
Julka Vlajic.


Julka has used stamps, distress inks,
tissue paper, gel medium, pearl paints and crayons.



These gorgeous ATCs have been done on light canvas


They are so bright and stunning


I have never seen any done on canvas before and I love them


The very talented Dawna Quinn
made these .


We also received from the lovely Helen Goulty in Ireland
my unusual shaped atc swaps.


This pretty ATC is made by Mary Larner
and called Friendship


Infinity


This gorgeous unusual shape ATC comes from Kalona


and last of all is this little card I made
for the very first ATC swap





3 comments:

Thanks for dropping in to River Girl Art, I love your comments and feed back.