Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Asha's art workshop

I have a special little friend,


 I have known her since she was a baby,
 in fact I could of quite happily brought her home and kept her,
 I still could. 


Her name is Asha 


and she wanted to do some art with me,
she wanted to do printmaking and book making,


and she wanted to share it with her friends, 
so she gathered a group 


and we enjoyed a weekend of printmaking and book making 


and they all worked really hard 


and went home with something beautiful  and unique,



something they made with their own hands.

I have youth art classes running at the moment doing printmaking, stamp making and bookmaking. We make art and have fun at the Grafton Art Club on Wednesday afternoons. I still have a couple of places available, contact me at rivergirlart@bigpond.com if you would like more information.

2 comments:

Thanks for dropping in to River Girl Art, I love your comments and feed back.