Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Goddess Journals



I have been making little journals


repurposing old book pages,
pamphlets, maps and


and all sorts of beautiful things to inspire others.


 They are all slightly different with a variety of techniques used


in beautiful colours.


I have  used inks, dyes, stamps,


stencils, gesso , inktense watercolor pencils and acrylic paints.


and my imagination


 leaving plenty of open space for journaling


including some of my original art
(these are from a day playing with a printing press)
 

because these little Goddess journals 
were made with love and intention
for some of my friends.

6 comments:

  1. Lovely journals Louise! I love those textured pages!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your work is always wonderful. You are a clever girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Louise, as always your art is beautiful and inspiring and that's why I am awarding you the "Liebster Blog Award", so go to my blog, pick it up, and pass it forward. It's fun!:-) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Louise, I am awarding you the Versatile Blogger Award. Come visit my blog and pick it up! :) xoxoxo!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping in to River Girl Art, I love your comments and feed back.