Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Mother Earth ATC swap - part 1

I am hosting an artist trading swap,
over at the wonderful
Milliande's Art Community for Women
and I have chosen the theme as
~Mother Earth~


Today was very exciting because my first lot of cards
arrived from Christine Stuart in England.

Christine has done some lovely work stamping
into gouache and they are really lovely in real life,
my photo's don't do the detains justice.

Thank you Christine.

I will be sharing my joy as the cards arrive here
in this my very first time hosting an
ATC swap.




2 comments:

  1. Wow, that was quick! Christine's cards look great! I love all the different interpretations!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are lovely. We are going to have a great swap if all the cards match up to this :)
    Lois

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping in to River Girl Art, I love your comments and feed back.