Sunday, July 31, 2011

The Elements of Art Journalling week 4 - Water


This week we took the plunge
Deep into WATER
where we explored our more tender emotions
with the fabulous Effy Wild
in the forth part of our journey in
The Elements of Art Journalling
at Wild Precious

This is my Water mini book
where I keep my course PDF
right in my journal and handy for when I need it


This course is so much more than an art course.
It is really deep and transformative art therapy
and
Awesome art lessons all in one.

Our main focus with water was to look at our tender emotions.
We used contemplative meditation
and we learned a new technique of sitting with our emotions.
Effy took us on a journey to
honour and then to transform
these deep emotions.


I went deep into my emotions and I find that when I am really feeling deep emotions I like to doodle, I like to make intricate pattens and it is a form of meditation for me.

Whilst I was down deep I did get a bit lost and was having some trouble finding my way back up to the surface, I was stuck in the beginning of the process and I contacted Effy. I have to say how amazing a facilitator she is. She is so onto everyones issues, really quickly with kindness and solutions. Whether it is a technical issue, and in a big online class there are plenty of them, an encouraging word or a real life line for those who need one is this deep and challenging course. She is there. She looks at everyone's work and offers honest feed back and is so there for all of us on the course, and everyone else over at Wild Precious.
Effy you are a blessing.


Whilst I was down deep
I also found much beauty and knowledge in my soul
and I am so glad that I am taking this course.


There is so much happening over at Wild Precious
and if you haven't checked it out you really should.

4 comments:

  1. Louise, you totally ROCKED Water!! I adore the turtle page but all of them are lovely - the colours, the journaling, and the painting/drawing. Fantastic work - I can see how much you're getting out of this! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweetie you got the Water Element down!! Love your mermaid, she's so exotic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous spreads!
    Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful pages!!! Love them all! Doodling is very relaxing, and I do it from time to time, but yours is so complex! Great work!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping in to River Girl Art, I love your comments and feed back.