Saturday, February 21, 2015

DLP Jan - Feb 2015


I have been hearing about DLP for so long it seems from so many friends and family so I decided to join in  and have really enjoyed the challenges and the format with so many different styles and ideas, it is great.


The prompts are very open
 like use book pages in my girls hair
or gesso- in my green page
 and often have a quote to also inspire.


I was inspired by the lovely Jeanette House  
to use a handmade journal
 and I am working with loose leaf pages 
and will bind them when I have a stack .


Some of the pages I don't like so much
 but I do appreciate the challenge
 and the motivation to break out the art supplies and play.


There is always an opportunity to download 
your cares and worries onto the page 
in art journalling, 
something that brings me back to my journal again and again. 


This page combined a DLP prompt of using your underpaper, 
what you use to protect your table when arting
 and a prompt of using using wings 

The lovely Pam Parker  has started posting challenges
 for us over there to inspire even more creativity and community.


One last DLP page to share - layers, don't stop till you get enough.'
I had a mad burst and did all of these pages
 in a short period of time and will have to do it again soon to catch up again.

2 comments:

  1. You are rocking DLP and your pages are gorgeous. Love your interesting lady, the writing in the beautiful heart is stunning and the layers in the last look endless. Great work.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping in to River Girl Art, I love your comments and feed back.