Monday, April 30, 2018

Monthly Creativity Prompts


Will you join us?

Come and play 
in your own creative way!

You can interpret these posts in any way you desire. You might be inspired to take a photograph or do an art journal page one day and write a poem or do a quick sketch another day.

You can do as many prompts as you like, may be just the ones that provoke you or inspire you on that day or you might want to take up the challenge to do them all.

I have created a new group over on my River Girl Healing Arts facebook page so you can share there or share anywhere and include the hashtag #rghaprompts . If you are keen to join the group just let me know and I hope to see you over there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping in to River Girl Art, I love your comments and feed back.